11/19/10

Before and After

My room right now is cover in clutter!!! I really want my new room to be clutter free and teenagery. I already have a BIG, PRETTY,TEENAGERY, daybed! I have a pretty dresser, but one of the top drawers fell out so I might make to new drawers out of fabric just for the top. Many people may wonder how a kid is blogging on a random friday. Well here's the answer, I don't have school! Yipee! I really want to have some of the things in my new room be pomogranite colored. All I really have in my room now is yellow and pink, warm and bright colors and I love those colors, but my favorite color is green and orange and blue. So what to do? What to do? I have to get back to cleaning. :-(

Peace out!
Love Audg!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signed on as YOU and it won't let me change it, oh well! You cleaned NOTHING today! Get on it!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete